is currently backordered. You may still purchase it now but it won't ship until it becomes available again.
PURIFYING DAILY CLEANSER FOR BLEMISH FREE SKIN
This daily cleanser gently purifies and cleanses the skin, naturally, whilst also reducing the appearance of breakouts and blemishes, and helping to prevent future breakouts. Keep your skin clean, and blemish and spot free.
WHY WE LOVE IT:
Help wash away acne-causing bacteria, excess oil and impurities without over-drying or irritating skin with. Our Banish and Repair Oil Cleanser is scientifically proven to help wash away acne causing bacteria, excess oil and impurities without over-drying or irritating skin. Salicylic acid derived naturally from willow bark extract, penetrates pores to help reduce acne and prevent future breakouts while evening primrose helps calm acne prone skin.
- Naturally clear and healthy-looking skin.
- Scientifically proven to wash away acne causing bacteria, excess oil and impurities
- Naturally derived salicylic acid helps reduce acne and prevent breakouts
- Evening primrose extract helps calm skin
- Dermatologist tested, noncomedogenic and non-irritating
- For best results, use this acne face wash as part of our Banish and Repair range
Jojoba, Carrot Seed Oil, Neem
*Cold pressed Jojoba, *Grapeseed Oil, *Neem, *Carrot Seed Oil, *Argan Oil, *Willowbark *Vitamin E, *Frankincense & Neroli essential oils
1. Dispense a few drops onto a damp cotton wool pad and wipe over the face and neck. If desired, remove any cleanser residue with a fresh damp cotton wool pad.
2. Apply a light layer to dry skin. Wet your face cloth with warm water. Wring out excess water and hold the face cloth over your skin for a minute. (the heat in the cloth creates a steamer effect to open and clean pores). Wipe off. For best results follow with a toner to suit your skin needs
All of our natural & organic products are lovingly made by hand. This means that occasionally you may notice slight colour variances when comparing to our product pictures.
Our PET recycled packaging may differ to what is displayed here, depending on our suppliers, but sizes will always remain constant.
Finally, we’re improving on our formulas! Our website is up to date with the latest ingredient lists, but please note that our labels are a work in progress. If you’re uncertain, please don’t hesitate to get in contact.